Taylor Doors is happy to provide all manners of Overland Park garage door installation and service. It helps to know what kind of garage door you want before making any purchase. That’s why we want to cover the most popular styles.
You don’t always have to choose the popular variety, but it can help generate good inspiration.

In Overland Park, we notice folks gravitating to the BeedBoard-style. Many houses have an old barn or townhome appearance. We often install a newer version of Bead Board, which is still a novelty compared to its traditional iteration. Nowadays, it comes in a shorter or recessed look.
The good news is that while styles vary a lot, the standard features of today’s garage doors are consistently stronger than they once were. Every garage door has a locking mechanism, the openers are much quieter, and you can select how much insulation you’d like. From there, the sky’s the limit in terms of upgrades like special windows, cameras, and motion sensor security.

How People Tend to Shop for Garage Doors

How do folks in and around Overland Park prefer to choose a garage door style? One thing we notice is that many homeowners are blown away by the volume of great choices. Most people are unaware of the variety and customization that comes with modern garage doors and garage door openers.
There are numerous ways, for example, to match the garage door with your windows or siding on your home. Establishing congruity with all the exterior home features is a big priority.
That being said, the vast majority of homeowners in the area have a pretty good idea of what they expect in a garage door. 80% of our clients have a rough understanding of what they want, whereas the other 20% need some guidance. For the latter, we encourage them to drive around their neighborhoods and get a feel for what other folks do to their homes.
Some clients want to make sure they aren’t the first ones to choose a particular style that would make them stand out too much.

We’d also like to remind you of the most popular garage door styles thus far in 2022. This is not an exhaustive list, but rather a condensed selection of what shows up the most in Kansas City neighborhoods.

As you can tell, there’s no shortage of garage styles. We also feature more than a dozen different styles with informative brochures on our website. Don’t hesitate to call a representative at Team Taylor Doors to learn more about all your garage door options.

We enjoy installing any type of garage door regardless of its complexity. Our crew is ready to put together anything, including commercial doors. We also offer a wide range of service and repair options, particularly for the many products covered by a lifetime warranty.
Team Taylor Doors earns recognition as the #1 Garage Door Repair Service, according to BloggerLocal. Our hard work also garners more than 400 5-star reviews on Google Reviews. Therefore, you can count on 100% customer satisfaction when you choose us for garage door installation.
Contact us today and we’ll help you choose from any number of new Overland Park Garage Door styles and designs.

Book an Appointment Online

Someone will reach out to confirm your appointment time and date.